It’s As Easy As 1,2, 3!
Judith can create a poem just for you.
Judith will translate your feelings into poetry – as a special token of your love for your loved one.
Judith has created poetry about grandmothers, grandfathers, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles.
Her poetry has also helped folks convey their feelings when they were at a loss for what to say when it came to sensitive subjects such as an estranged family member, death by suicide, or by drug overdose.
So say farewell to the ordinary and separate yourself and your loved one, from all others.
Judith is a worker bee, toiling several hours on each poem. She knocks every poem ‘out of the park’. You might expect to have to pay hundreds of dollars for an original poem of this calibre.
The price is $69.97.
We will ask you to fill out a form to tell us about your loved one. Such things as;
- your favorite memories
- or what made them special?
- Why you loved them?
- Their favorite things and sayings.
- Their acts of kindness or courage.
- and whatever you would like included in the poem.
Also if the poem will be;
- read aloud, inserted in the funeral program, or given out as a hand out?
- Would you like it to be religious, (as in mention of an after-life) or non-religious?