- Select a Funeral Program Template
- Select your Quantity on the next page
- Click Customize Button and Create your
Funeral programs are printed handouts that give service information and information about the deceased. These programs personalize a funeral or memorial service and help make it memorable.
Our funeral programs can be created here online and then we can print and deliver to you. These are a few of samples of the full line of products that we offer in the way of funeral programs.
Putting together and printing a funeral program template that both honors the person who has died and provides a lasting keepsake doesn’t have to be difficult. Follow these tips to print an appropriate program for the funeral you are planning.
- Plan to Create a Keepsake: Printing a program that can be put away as a keepsake is every bit as important to the funeral as choosing the right setting. Printing on cheap, lightweight paper may seem more economical, but is it really the way you want to honor someone special? Today’s office supply superstores make available a wide range of paper stock to use for your funeral program. You might even have time to order special paper stock online.
Whether you choose to print on card stock, high quality 28 pound to 32 pound paper stock or even a paper that’s slightly thicker than normal 20 pound printer paper, choose a paper on which printed photos don’t “show through” and your printer ink won’t smudge. One more tip regarding paper… making the choice to purchase a high “brightness” paper to give better photo contrast can make all the difference in the program’s appearance.
- Visualize the Finished Program: While you might have time to lay out numerous color photos in a collage, how will the scanned photos actually look when printed? If printing on colored paper, will multiple colors of ink be visible or disappear? What effect are you hoping to achieve, a formal funeral program or a bright reminder of a colorful life? Take the time to visualize how you’d like your finished program to look. It will just take a moment longer,
- Consider Your Budget and Resources: As you’re selecting the photos, paper and text for the funeral program, keep in mind the resources available to print them. Consider the printer and ink available. Attempting to print on card stock, for example, could prove difficult on both inkjet and laser home office printers. Choose a paper and program template size that can easily be printed on the equipment available to you. It’s not necessary to go to great expense to print a nicely laid-out funeral program on quality paper. Work within your budget to reduce anxiety during a difficult time.
4. Coordinate Funeral Programs with Other Printed Materials: To prevent your printed materials from seeming “home-made” coordinate the texture, color and style of funeral program paper with any other printed materials you’ll be using. Perhaps you’re also printing funeral thank you cards, memorial cards or keepsakes such as bookmarks. Purchasing the same paper for several printed items will probably also be less expensive. Here’s another tip: if you’re following “green” funeral guidelines, be sure to look for recycled paper for your funeral program printing.