Given the advent of the Internet and rapid growth in technology, families today have many new and innovative tools available that can help significantly increase their funeral planning experience. At the top of this list are Funeral DVD Video Tributes, which are rapidly becoming an integral part of the funeral services offered by most Funeral Providers and Funeral Professionals.
What is a DVD Video Tribute?
Family and friends always enjoy reflecting back on the life of a loved one, and celebrating the wonderful memories shared by all. And what better way to do this then by watching a special DVD Tribute with pictures and special funeral music?
In its simplest definition, a DVD Video Tribute is a professionally crafted video production which consists of digital images, video, and/or photos of your loved one, which are then combined and played simultaneously with the music or your choice.
Key Benefits of Using a Funeral DVD Tribute:
1. They can serve as an excellent presentation to complement your special funeral memorial service, as these video tributes are professionally produced using the most premium quality and technology.
2. Family Counselors and Funeral Directors will both wholeheartedly agree that putting together a Video Tribute is a great way to help in the healing process.
3. Most photos, whether they are torn, faded, or old can be restored to bring out the best quality via experienced technicians and state-of-the-art technology.
4. As your pictures are organized and professionally coordinated with fitting background music, the wonderful stories and memories are brought back to life for a special moment that everyone can share together.
5. Customized scenery and themes can be added via High Definition Video, which can significantly help personalize and illustrate the story of your loved ones life.
6. Through choosing whatever music you feel best fits, a DVD Tribute helps tell the story of your loved ones life, and also creates a family heirloom that can be treasured and kept for years to come
Finding the “Right” DVD Video Provider
Finding the “right” provider who can create this all-important family keepsake is a very important decision. By searching the Internet, you can likely find several companies who offer this service. However, the hard part is determining which of these companies had the “best” overall package given your personal situation.
Key Things to Look For in a DVD Video Company:
1. Quality of the DVD Video Production
2. How Quickly They Can Produce and Turn Around Each Video
3. Their Ability to Offer a User-Friendly and Turn-Key Video
4. Whether They Strive for Excellent Customer Service
5. Positive Funeral Industry Feedback and Credibility
6. Low Prices Versus Their Competition
There are many new technologies such as DVD Video Tributes that are available to families today, and I strongly encourage every family to into these common and helpful options such as website memorials on the Internet, funeral webcasting, and much more. You can find great information and access to some of the best companies by visiting our Funeral Resources Center.
funeral program sample